Contact Us

I´m Electrical Engineer with long years of experience in the Petroleum Industry. I started with Schlumberger in June of 1997 as a Wireline Field Engineer in Argentina. In September of 2001 I went to Brazil as Latin America South Recruiter and in February of 2004 I moved to a Training Center in United States as an instructor. From there I went to Oman as Account Manager in charge of several clients (PTTEP, Occidental of Oman, Encana, DALEEL, HUNT...) until the end of 2005. Since 2006 I am translating for the Oil & Gas Industry.


Please contact me with any question or concern, I look forward to serving your translation needs!







Ranked 1st in ProZ.com Translator Directory (Petroleum Engineering/Science)


Oil & Gas translations from English into Spanish and from Portuguese into Spanish